IRB Web Resources
- Department of Energy Human Subjects Working Group: The Department of Energy (DOE) Human Subjects Working Group was created to provide educational and networking opportunities for the DOE human subjects community. Representatives from DOE laboratories with active human subjects programs are members of this group.
- Department of Energy Office of Health, Safety and Security
- Department of Energy Protecting Human Subjects: Other Web Resources
- Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Former Worker Medical Screening Program: The Former Worker Medical Screening Program supports the Office of Health, Safety and Security’s mission and strategic response by funding external teams of health experts to independently offer medical screening to former workers who may be at significant risk for occupational diseases.